Applications: WB, IHC, IHC-P
Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
PSG1, also known as Pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 1, is a 106 amino acid protein that is 12 kDa, secreteded in high quantity during pregnancy, member of the immunoglobulin (Ig) superfamily. Current research is being performed on several diseases and disorders including factor vii deficiency, gestational trophoblastic neoplasm, trophoblastic neoplasm, pre-eclampsia, spontaneous abortion, transitional cell carcinoma, germinoma, down syndrome, basal cell carcinoma, eclampsia, choriocarcinoma, lung carcinoma, carcinoma, esophageal carcinoma, esophagitis, infertility, lung cancer, and alcoholism. This protein has shown an interaction with UTP14A in pregnancy processes.
|Product By Gene ID
- CD66f antigen
- pregnancy-specific beta-1-glycoprotein 1
- pregnancy-specific B-1 glycoprotein
- Pregnancy-specific glycoprotein 1
- Pregnancy-specific beta-1 glycoprotein C/D
- Fetal liver non-specific cross-reactive antigen 1/2
- B1G1CD66 antigen-like family member F
- pregnancy specific beta-1-glycoprotein 1
Bioinformatics Tool for PSG-1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to PSG-1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.