Human Milk Fat Globule 1 (MFG1) is a membrane protein present on normal human breast epithelial cells and cell lines derived from breast carcinomas. Human MFG1 is also localised on the surface of the human milk fat globule. HMFG1 is a differentiation marker and specific breast epithelial marker in normal and neoplastic mammary development.
|Product By Gene ID
- MFGE 8
- Milk fat globule-EGF factor 8
- sperm associated antigen 10
- sperm surface protein hP47
- O-acetyl disialoganglioside synthase
- Breast epithelial antigen BA46
- milk fat globule-EGF factor 8 protein
Research Areas for Milk Fat Globule 1 membrane protein
Find related products by research area and learn more about each of the different research areas below.Cancer
Bioinformatics Tool for Milk Fat Globule 1 membrane protein
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Milk Fat Globule 1 membrane protein. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.