proBDNF Antibody (R-176-20)
This product has been discontinued - Rabbit Polyclonal Anti-proBDNF Antibody. Tested Applications: Western Blot, IHC, IHC-Frozen. Tested Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat.
Protocol specific for POT1 Antibody (NB500-176)
Western Blot Protocol
1. Perform SDS-PAGE (4-12%) on samples to be analyzed, loading 25 ug of total protein per lane.
2. Transfer proteins to Nitrocellulose according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the transfer apparatus.
Western Blot Protocol for Rad51L1 Antibody (NB100-176)
Procedure Guide for NB 100-176 Anti-Rad51B
1. Proteins are separated on an SDS-PAGE gel.
2. Following the protein transfer, the membrane is blocked with 5% NFDM in TBS-T.
3. The membrane is then washed.
4. NB 100-176 [anti-Rad51B] i