proBDNF Antibody (R-176-20)
This product has been discontinued - Rabbit Polyclonal Anti-proBDNF Antibody. Tested Applications: Western Blot, IHC, IHC-Frozen. Tested Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat.
Western Blot Protocol for Rad51L1 Antibody (NB100-176)
Procedure Guide for NB 100-176 Anti-Rad51B
1. Proteins are separated on an SDS-PAGE gel.
2. Following the protein transfer, the membrane is blocked with 5% NFDM in TBS-T.
3. The membrane is then washed.
4. NB 100-176 [anti-Rad51B] i
Protocol specific for POT1 Antibody (NB500-176)
Western Blot Protocol
1. Perform SDS-PAGE (4-12%) on samples to be analyzed, loading 25 ug of total protein per lane.
2. Transfer proteins to Nitrocellulose according to the instructions provided by the manufacturer of the transfer apparatus.