Thrombospondin-2 Antibody Summary
||ELISA, IHC, IHC-P
This product is specific for Human THBS2.
All of our products are backed by our 100% guarantee to work for stated and predicted species and applications.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Thrombospondin-2 Antibody Details
This antibody is specific for the N Terminus Region of the target protein.
||Read Publications using 24420002 in the following species:
- ELISA 1:100-1:2000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:10-1:500
This antibody is useful in ELISA and Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin.
Frequently Purchased Together
Earn rewards points by submitting your review for Thrombospondin-2 Antibody (24420002). Be the first to review this product and earn double rewards points!
Thrombospondin-2 Antibody (24420002) has been mentioned in at least 1 publication
Earn rewards if you have published using Thrombospondin-2 Antibody (24420002).
Manufactured by SDIX's proprietary Genomic Antibody Technology. GAT FAQs
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
20 mM Potassium Phosphate, 150 mM Sodium Chloride, pH 7.0
Please see the vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Alternate Names for Thrombospondin-2 Antibody
- thrombospondin 2
Related Products by Gene
, MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASE 2
, MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASE 9
Thrombospondin 2 is an adhesive glycoprotein that mediates cell-to-cell and cell-to-matrix interactions. It can bind to fibrinogen, fibronectin, laminin and type V collagen. This protein has been shown to function as a potent inhibitor of tumor growth and angiogenesis. Studies of the mouse counterpart suggest that this protein may modulate the cell surface properties of mesenchymal cells and be involved in cell adhesion and migration.
Reviews for Thrombospondin-2 Antibody (24420002) (0)
There are no reviews for Thrombospondin-2 Antibody (24420002).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Have you used Thrombospondin-2 Antibody (24420002)? Submit your review and earn rewards points which can be used for merchandise & discounts.
Points can be redeemed for discounts and gift cards:
Publications for Thrombospondin-2 Antibody (24420002) (1)
Read what people are writing who have used Thrombospondin-2 Antibody (24420002).
We have publications tested in 1 confirmed species: Human.
We have publications tested in 1 applications: IHC-P.
Have you published using Thrombospondin-2 Antibody (24420002)? Submit your review and earn rewards points which can be used for merchandise & discounts.
Filter By Application
Filter By Species
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
Ask a Scientist
Submit your question on below.
During business hours, we will respond to your email within 24 hours. For any questions submitted on the weekend, a response will be received on Monday.
For immediate assistance during business hours M- F (excluding major holidays), please contact us
FAQs for Thrombospondin-2 (2)
- In the immunohistochemistry paraffin section protocol....the PBS buffer....should it be at certain pH?
- For IHC application, different labs cites the pH of PBS buffer in the range of 7.1 - 7.6 but most commonly used pH is pH 7.4 (this is what we use in our lab). You may use this PBS (pH 7.4) for making permeablization buffer, antibody diluent buffers and for making wash buffer. For more on the protocol that we use in our lab and for IHC-P troubleshooting suggestions, you may visit: IHC-P Protocol and IHC-P Troubleshooting.
- I was wondering what does Format 7C mean as far as anitbodies go?
- 7C is a fluorophore - it is useful for FLOW. The details of the fluor are (A=425, E=500)
Bioinformatics Tool for Thrombospondin-2
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Thrombospondin-2. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Diseases for Thrombospondin-2
Discover more about diseases related to Thrombospondin-2.
Pathways for Thrombospondin-2
View related products by pathway.
PTMs for Thrombospondin-2
Learn more about PTMs related to Thrombospondin-2.
Blogs on Thrombospondin-2