MDM1 Antibody Summary
||WB, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Immunogen affinity purified
Specificity of antibody verified on a Protein Array containing target protein plus 383 other non-specific proteins.
All of our products are backed by our 100% guarantee to work for stated and predicted species and applications.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
MDM1 Antibody Details
This antibody was developed against Recombinant Protein corresponding to amino acids:IPKYPTNPPGQLPSPPHVPSYWHPSRRIQGSLRDPEFQHNVGKARMNNLQLPQHEAFNDEDEDRLSEISARSAASSLRAFQTLARAKKRKEN
Read 1 rated 4 using NBP1-85839 in the following species:
- Western Blot 1:100-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:50-1:200
For IHC-Paraffin HIER pH6 retrieval is recommended.
Read 1 rated 4 using
NBP1-85839 in the following applications:
Frequently Purchased Together
WB Tested In Human
Image 1 of 1
Earn rewards points by submitting your review for MDM1 Antibody (NBP1-85839)
Earn rewards if you have published using MDM1 Antibody (NBP1-85839).
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at 4C short term. Aliquot and store at -20C long term. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
PBS, pH 7.2, containing 40% glycerol
Concentrations vary lot to lot. See vial label for concentration. If unlisted please contact technical services.
0.02% Sodium Azide
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Alternate Names for MDM1 Antibody
- Mdm1 nuclear protein homolog (mouse)
- Mdm4, transformed 3T3 cell double minute 1, p53 binding protein
- Mdm4, transformed 3T3 cell double minute 1, p53 binding protein (mouse)
- nuclear protein double minute 1
Related Products by Gene
, INTERMEDIATE FILAMENT
Reviews for MDM1 Antibody (NBP1-85839) (1)
Read what people are saying who have used MDM1 Antibody (NBP1-85839).
We have 1 review tested in 1 species: Human.
We have 1 review tested in 1: Western Blot.
Average Rating: 4
(Based on 1 reviews)
Have you used MDM1 Antibody (NBP1-85839)? Submit your review and earn rewards points which can be used for merchandise & discounts.
Sort 1 reviews for MDM1 Antibody (NBP1-85839) by:
Filter by Ratings
Filter by Applications
Filter by Species
Click to Enlarge
|Sample Tested||293T lysates|
|Sample Pretreatment||30 ug SDS lysate|
|Blocking Details||5% BSA in PBS|
|Dilution Ratio||1:1000 diluted in PBS with triton X-100, blot was incubated at room temperature on a rocker|
|Secondary Manufacturer Cat#||111-005-045|
|Detection Notes||Probed using Visualizer Western Blot Detection Kit (Millipore) and captured on X-ray films, 30 sec exposure|
Publications for MDM1 Antibody (NBP1-85839) (0)
There are no publications for MDM1 Antibody (NBP1-85839).
By submitting a publication earn 200 points for your submission points towards our Rewards Program.
Have you published using MDM1 Antibody (NBP1-85839)? Earn rewards points which can be used for merchandise & discounts.
Points can be redeemed for discounts and gift cards:
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
Ask a Scientist
Submit your question on below.
During business hours, we will respond to your email within 24 hours. For any questions submitted on the weekend, a response will be received on Monday.
For immediate assistance during business hours M- F (excluding major holidays), please contact us
FAQs for MDM1 (2)
- In the immunohistochemistry paraffin section protocol....the PBS buffer....should it be at certain pH?
- For IHC application, different labs cites the pH of PBS buffer in the range of 7.1 - 7.6 but most commonly used pH is pH 7.4 (this is what we use in our lab). You may use this PBS (pH 7.4) for making permeablization buffer, antibody diluent buffers and for making wash buffer. For more on the protocol that we use in our lab and for IHC-P troubleshooting suggestions, you may visit: IHC-P Protocol and IHC-P Troubleshooting.
- I was wondering what does Format 7C mean as far as anitbodies go?
- 7C is a fluorophore - it is useful for FLOW. The details of the fluor are (A=425, E=500)
Bioinformatics Tool for MDM1
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to MDM1. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Diseases for MDM1
Discover more about diseases related to MDM1.
Pathways for MDM1
View related products by pathway.
PTMs for MDM1
Learn more about PTMs related to MDM1.