Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (EPR1344) Summary
||Human, Mouse, Rat (Negative)
||WB, FLOW, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
Tissue culture supernatant
All of our products are backed by our 100% guarantee to work for stated and predicted species and applications.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (EPR1344) Details
Microglia Marker, Myeloid Marker
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in human CD11b was used as an immunogen.
For Mouse this antibody is recommended for Western Blot only.
Read 3 rated 4 using NBP1-42075 in the following species:
- Western Blot 1:1000-5000
- Flow Cytometry 1:100
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:100-250
- Immunohistochemistry 1:10-1:500
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:100-250
In Western blot this antibody detects a band at approximately 170 kDa.
Frequently Purchased Together
WB Tested In Mouse
Image 1 of 3
Earn rewards points by submitting your review for Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (NBP1-42075)
Earn rewards if you have published using Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (NBP1-42075).
Produced using Abcam's RabMab® technology. RabMab® technology is covered by the following U.S. Patents, No. 5,675,063 and/or 7,429,487.
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Store at -20C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Glycerol 50%, BSA 0.05%, pH: 7.40
This product is unpurified. The exact concentration of antibody is not quantifiable.
0.01% Sodium Azide
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Alternate Names for Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (EPR1344)
- antigen CD11b (p170)
- CD11 antigen-like family member B
- CD11b antigen
- CD11Bintegrin, alpha M (complement component receptor 3, alpha; also known as CD11b(p170), macrophage antigen alpha polypeptide)
Related Products by Gene
CD11b (integrin alphaM subunit) is a 165-170 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein that non-covalently associates with integrin beta2 subunit (CD18); expression of the CD11b chain on the cell surface requires the presence of the CD18 antigen. CD11b/CD18 integrin (Mac-1, CR3) is highly expressed on NK cells, neutrophils, monocytes and less on macrophages. CD11b/CD18 integrin is implicated in various adhesive interactions of monocytes, macrophages and granulocytes, facilitating their diapedesis, as well as it mediates the uptake of complement coated particles, serving as a receptor for the iC3b fragment of the third complement component.
Reviews for Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (NBP1-42075) (3)
Read what people are saying who have used Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (NBP1-42075).
We have 3 reviews tested in 2 species: Human, Mouse.
We have 3 reviews tested in 2: Western Blot, Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence.
Average Rating: 4
(Based on 3 reviews)
Have you used Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (NBP1-42075)? Submit your review and earn rewards points which can be used for merchandise & discounts.
Sort 3 reviews for Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (NBP1-42075) by:
Filter by Ratings
Filter by Applications
Filter by Species
Click to Enlarge
|Sample Tested||Mouse peripheral nerve and ganglia|
|Blocking Details||5% BSA for 1 hour at room temperature|
|Dilution Ratio||1:1000 in 5% BSA overnight at 4 degrees C|
|Secondary Manufacturer Cat#||711-036-152|
|Detection Notes||ECL detection|
Click to Enlarge
|Sample Tested||Mouse sciatic nerves|
Click to Enlarge
||Sebastian Georg Klein
|Special Applications||The cells were washed twice in PBS and fixed for 5 min at room temperature in 4% formaldehyde in PBS (v/v). Fixed cells were incubated for 30 min with 10% bovine serum albumin (BSA) in PBS (w/v) to block unspecific bindings. After blocking, cells were incubated with primary and secondary antibodies for 60 min each at room temperature in the dark. Antibodies were diluted in immunostain enhancer (Thermo Scientific, Belgium) as follows: rabbi anti-human CD11b 1:200 (clone EPR1344; Novus Biologicals UK), goat anti-rabbit dylight 488 1:2000 (AS09 633; Agrisera, VÃ¤nnas, Sweden). Nuclei were counterstained with 4â€™,6â€™-diamidino-2-phenylindole (DAPI) and cellular membranes were stained with cell mask deep red (C10046; Invitrogen, Leusden, the Netherlands).|
|Pub Med ID||23890538|
Publications for Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (NBP1-42075) (0)
There are no publications for Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (NBP1-42075).
By submitting a publication earn 200 points for your submission points towards our Rewards Program.
Have you published using Integrin alpha M/CD11b Antibody (NBP1-42075)? Earn rewards points which can be used for merchandise & discounts.
Points can be redeemed for discounts and gift cards:
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
Ask a Scientist
Submit your question on below.
During business hours, we will respond to your email within 24 hours. For any questions submitted on the weekend, a response will be received on Monday.
For immediate assistance during business hours M- F (excluding major holidays), please contact us
FAQs for Integrin alpha M/CD11b (3)
- I am looking for a Mac-1 (microglia cell marker) antibody to do immunostaining with my mouse brain and I checked, you have a lot of antibodies for this biomarker. I don't know which one is the best to be used for immunohistology on mouse brain tissue. Could you please help with this?
- I would recommend NB110-89474. This antibody has been published in 11 scientific articles, including several times in IHC in mouse. As long as CD11b is expressed in your sample, it should work just fine and is backed by our 100% Novus Guarantee.
- In the immunohistochemistry paraffin section protocol....the PBS buffer....should it be at certain pH?
- For IHC application, different labs cites the pH of PBS buffer in the range of 7.1 - 7.6 but most commonly used pH is pH 7.4 (this is what we use in our lab). You may use this PBS (pH 7.4) for making permeablization buffer, antibody diluent buffers and for making wash buffer. For more on the protocol that we use in our lab and for IHC-P troubleshooting suggestions, you may visit: IHC-P Protocol and IHC-P Troubleshooting.
- I was wondering what does Format 7C mean as far as anitbodies go?
- 7C is a fluorophore - it is useful for FLOW. The details of the fluor are (A=425, E=500)
Bioinformatics Tool for Integrin alpha M/CD11b
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Integrin alpha M/CD11b. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Diseases for Integrin alpha M/CD11b
Discover more about diseases related to Integrin alpha M/CD11b.
Pathways for Integrin alpha M/CD11b
View related products by pathway.
Research Areas for Integrin alpha M/CD11b
Find related products by research area.
PTMs for Integrin alpha M/CD11b
Learn more about PTMs related to Integrin alpha M/CD11b.
Blogs on Integrin alpha M/CD11b