Complement C3 Antibody Summary
||WB, Simple Western, ICC/IF, IHC, IHC-P
All of our products are backed by our 100% guarantee to work for stated and predicted species and applications.
Test in a species/application not listed above to receive a full credit towards a future purchase.
Complement C3 Antibody Details
Recombinant fragment corresponding to a region within amino acids 1448 and 1655 of (Uniprot ID#P01024)
- Western Blot 1:100-1:1000
- Simple Western 1:50
- Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence 1:100-1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry 1:100-1:1000
- Immunohistochemistry-Paraffin 1:100-1:1000
In Simple Western only 10-15 uL of the recommended dilution is used per data point.
Frequently Purchased Together
Earn rewards points by submitting your review for Complement C3 Antibody (NBP1-32080). Be the first to review this product and earn double rewards points!
Earn rewards if you have published using Complement C3 Antibody (NBP1-32080).
Packaging, Storage & Formulations
Aliquot and store at -20C or -80C. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
1 x PBS, 20% Glycerol (pH7)
This product is for research use only and is not approved for use in humans or in clinical diagnosis. Primary Antibodies are guaranteed
for 1 year from date of receipt.
Alternate Names for Complement C3 Antibody
- C3 and PZP-like alpha-2-macroglobulin domain-containing protein 1
- complement C3
Related Products by Gene
, COMPLEMENT C4
, FACTOR B
Complement component C3 plays a central role in the activation of complement system. Its activation is required for both classical and alternative complement activation pathways. People with C3 deficiency are susceptable to bacteria infection.
Reviews for Complement C3 Antibody (NBP1-32080) (0)
There are no reviews for Complement C3 Antibody (NBP1-32080).
By submitting a review earn points towards our Rewards Program.
- 250 points for product review
- 500 additional points for an image with your product review
- Double points (500) if you are the first to review this product
- Double points (1000) if you are the first to review this product with an image
Have you used Complement C3 Antibody (NBP1-32080)? Submit your review and earn rewards points which can be used for merchandise & discounts.
Points can be redeemed for discounts and gift cards:
Publications for Complement C3 Antibody (NBP1-32080) (0)
There are no publications for Complement C3 Antibody (NBP1-32080).
By submitting a publication earn 200 points for your submission points towards our Rewards Program.
Have you published using Complement C3 Antibody (NBP1-32080)? Earn rewards points which can be used for merchandise & discounts.
Points can be redeemed for discounts and gift cards:
Product General Protocols
Find general support by application which include: protocols, troubleshooting, illustrated assays, videos and webinars.
Ask a Scientist
Submit your question on below.
During business hours, we will respond to your email within 24 hours. For any questions submitted on the weekend, a response will be received on Monday.
For immediate assistance during business hours M- F (excluding major holidays), please contact us
FAQs for Complement C3 (4)
- I am trying to establish a method to measure mice C3 levels by nephelometry. I would be most grateful if you could provide me with some help, regarding the choice of the Ab. I totally understand that since such a method has never been tried, I do not expect any guaranties.
- We have never performed nephelometry in our lab, and do not have a protocol or advice to provide about this application. However, it seems to me that you should choose an antibody that is capable of recognizing its target in its folded conformation. Therefore, I would suggest trying an antibody that has been validated for ICC or IHC.
- At what molecular weight can we find the band when run on western blotting with and with out reducing agent?
- The theoretical molecular weight of Complement C3 is 187kDa. With NBP1-32080, we typically see bands around 180kDa when testing in Western blot under reducing conditions. As we have not tested this antibody in non-reducing conditions we cannot say with certainty at what size you will see the band, but it will most likely be at a higher weight than the band in reducing conditions.
- In the immunohistochemistry paraffin section protocol....the PBS buffer....should it be at certain pH?
- For IHC application, different labs cites the pH of PBS buffer in the range of 7.1 - 7.6 but most commonly used pH is pH 7.4 (this is what we use in our lab). You may use this PBS (pH 7.4) for making permeablization buffer, antibody diluent buffers and for making wash buffer. For more on the protocol that we use in our lab and for IHC-P troubleshooting suggestions, you may visit: IHC-P Protocol and IHC-P Troubleshooting.
- I was wondering what does Format 7C mean as far as anitbodies go?
- 7C is a fluorophore - it is useful for FLOW. The details of the fluor are (A=425, E=500)
Bioinformatics Tool for Complement C3
Discover related pathways, diseases and genes to Complement C3. Need help? Read the Bioinformatics Tool Guide
for instructions on using this tool.
Diseases for Complement C3
Discover more about diseases related to Complement C3.
Pathways for Complement C3
View related products by pathway.
Research Areas for Complement C3
Find related products by research area.
PTMs for Complement C3
Learn more about PTMs related to Complement C3.